Sunday, November 18, 2007

Monday, November 19 - FAMILY DAY! GOTCHA DAY!

Our day is here - we will eat some breakfast this morning and then, meet our guide in the lobby (hopefully, yesterday's oops was the one and only for our journey). We then head to pick up ElleAnna. I'm sure our day will be filled with tears (some hers, some ours) and a few anxious moments as we try to entertain and soothe her. We will post photos and maybe even a video (if we can) later today.

During my brief moments of sleep last night, I dreamt that we were here to pick up twin girls - not. Its funny because a year ago yesterday, Loraine (a family friend/relative) told me that she'd had a dream we had twin girls from China. Loraine passed away a few days later, but her daughter has told me how excited Loraine was that we were doing this. It gives my dream an extra eerie feeling, but I am sure that it was just warm wishes.

We will keep you posted as we begin this incredible day for our family!

No comments: