Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday, December 9


The snow has stopped (for now) but its plenty icy out there. There is no church today because of the weather. Ken is outside, supposed to be only enjoying the fresh air, but I have a feeling that "work" is secretly involved. Bryant claims that he hid the snow shovels, but I am sure Ken will find them. In fact, I think that I hear one scraping the cement by the back door even now.


Bryant is begging me to take him sledding - I pull the sled behind the four-wheeler, but I have not relented yet. He also thinks Elle needs to go with us, but I am not sure I want her to be scared of the snow and the four-wheeler this early. Attached is a photo from this past January to give you an idea of how wild the rides can get! If she goes with us, I will have to give her the snow boots that were supposed to be a Christmas present. She does not mind the cold (goodness knows it was cold where she came from), so I guess we'll see if Mom can muster a mellow sled ride just for her, but save a wild one for the boys to enjoy!

No comments: