Thursday, October 30, 2008

Elle's First Halloween - 2008




.
I know, I know.... I've been scolded a lot lately for not posting anything new on here. I am a slacker, I will admit it. But, nothing much has been happening and I have not really been in the mood, sorry. You wouldn't have wanted me to post when my frame of mind wasn't good. It hasn't changed much, but when I am in trouble with all of you, I need to suck it up and post anyway... Life is that way sometimes, you know?
.
Halloween is tomorrow of course. This will be Elle's first Halloween in America. Somehow, I doubt that she has ever experienced anything like she will tomorrow afternoon/evening. My sister and I plan to take her two little boys and Elle to a Community Trick-Or-Treat first. Elle, Conlee, and Dayton have all done well with the school mascots, so lets hope that Elle and Dayton can maintain their calm (if either of them have a "calm") while they are around lots of other kids in some "interesting" attire. After that, we'll go to some houses for goodies and then, have some supper with the bigger boys (who would rather go tricking on their own - guess they won't get any candy). Here is a preview of Elle's costume. I hope to get some good photos tomorrow and will share them as well.
.
Bryant has a football game tonight - three hours away. Probably his last of the season. Saturday, Alex has an honor choir performance which will be fun - kids from all across the region will be there to sing also. We'll be going to watch and hopefully, he stays standing upright this year (sorry, Alex).
.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

sweetest Snow White ever...

BTW I had already finished the Scrabble board when you and someone else told me about that program = next time - definitely!!