Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day - Recent Photos






Nothing terribly exciting here. Pouring through about 1,000 digital photos since ElleAnna joined our family - trying to find the best ones to send to her orphanage in China. I took some neat ones today of Elle and Ken working in the garden (picking bag after bag of green beans). Here they are. Plus one pix of her with Fertile Mertyl, the always pregnant mommy cat.... Enjoy and I hope that you had a relatively labor free Labor Day Weekend.
.
Michelle and Family

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You know, I don't know if I ever mentioned this but I swear Ken doesn't look a bit different from how I remember him (except perhaps a bit heavier).

Michelle said...

That's funny. I am sure that I am WAY, way heavier and look TONS different! One of your classmates didn't even recognize me from the blog - that's how much I have changed.