Thursday, August 28, 2008

ITS HERE!

I received the address for Elle's orphanage as well as the phone number in my e-mail box today. WOW! I am excited. We'll work on the letter this weekend and try to find the right pictures to send also. I have a friend with great connections and can get the letter translated into Chinese before we mail it to them. We will include a SASE so that they can write us back. I hope that this is a positive experience for our family - especially for Elle who will likely have questions that we can never answer for her. This could provide us with a way to help her know more about her infancy and early years. I am thrilled, but am also very nervous. So often, I am disappointed in the results of our attempts to "do the right thing". I don't want this to be one of those situations!

I will keep you posted! Please keep your fingers crossed and whisper a few extra prayers!
.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

prayers are whispered and will be whispered