Saturday, September 20, 2008

Misc. Ramblings









The family in the blog I posted below got their daughter and left the local province. That is totally amazing to me as the mom is NOT exaggerating when she says they moved mountains. I know all the hoops we had to go through while we were in Shenyang/Panjin, Liaoning Province and I cannot even fathom all the accommodations that were made to get this child into their legal custody, with the necessary paperwork to get permission to take her to Guangzhou, and soon, home. I am happy for them and hope that things go smoothly from here on out! Goodness knows they've had an unanticipated BUMPY ride so far.
.
As for our world, we continue with more football and beautiful weather in the MidWest. Here are some photos from our recent games and then Elle wearing Bryant's football gear this morning. Remember, Bryant is #60 :-). It makes me feel old as we help him make the final selection of his class ring over the next few days - WOW! He's already a giant, but now I keep seeing 2011 everywhere - its really not that far away - YIKES!
.
Hope you each have a great weekend - enjoy the sunshine, where ever you may be!
.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the photos of Elle in Bryant's gear.

They grow too, too fast, don't they?