Monday, March 1, 2010

Marching On...

Well, its officially March now. Can you believe it? This year is actually whizzing by. Too bad that I don't feel like I am getting anything done in the midst of life's craziness! Just so you know, I am surviving without Facebook this Lent Season, but my hope that it would "free up some time" was a TOTAL JOKE. What a misconception! I am just as far behind as I always am....

Some exciting news, however, is that Bryant and I will be leaving for a ten day journey on the East Coast later this month. My plan is to take a laptop along and post photos as often as possible so that you can see what we are up to. I am looking forward to seeing new places. That is something that I always enjoy.

Enough chatter for now. I need to get back to more pressing matters. Take care and I promise to keep in touch!


Michelle

No comments: