Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November 10, 2008 - MILESTONE

Yesterday afternoon, we had our FINAL post placement visit. YIPEE! Poor little ElleAnna is even more stuck with us now than she ever was before. I meant to have our social worker take a photo of the five us together, and then, one with her and ElleAnna... but, in all the events, I forgot to have her do it. I know that she reads this blog, so please accept my apologies, Janet. We'll come down and find you on Elle's sixteenth birthday when she is hating being a part of our family (as all teenage girls do), and we'll take a photo of you and her together then instead :-). She can thank you herself then for forcing her to be part of our family.

I ordered special gifts for each of us to commemorate November 19, 2007 - when our family first welcomed ElleAnna home. They arrived in the mail yesterday too, so now, I have to hide them until next week so that nobody knows what they are getting. Its almost like Christmas!
.

No comments: