Friday, November 20, 2009

Referral Photos of PanSuo



When we went to China, these were the only photos we had of PanSuo. The pix were over a year old already when we first saw them... The nanny gave us two more the day that we met her, but they were just as outdated. We have no photos of Elle as a baby, none of her before her lip/palate were repaired. These are all we have.
.
Elle found these pix this week as I was going through things in her box. She has been carrying them around. She showed them to my dad the other night. Then, got a family photo taken before she came home, and brought that to him too. She showed him who was in that one, naming each person - Conlee, Chris, Ranelle (my sister and her family), Grama, Grampa, Daddy, Bryant, and Alex. Then, she said "I'm not in this picture because I was in China". She then told him that she cried and cried there until her Mommy, Daddy, her Bryant, and her Alex came to get her and bring her home for her family.
.
I distinctly remember the CRYING being just the opposite and can still hear her mournful wailing as she laid on the bed that night, unconsolable. She must have cried for hours and there was nothing we could do or say to help her. I am glad that she remembers it differently though! I am glad that she is happy as we are too!

No comments: