Monday, August 10, 2009

Elle's Pedicure


.
ElleAnna went to my parents the last week of July wearing a pretty, bright colored nail polish. My dad commented that he liked it and that he wished his nails were like that. My sweet daughter informed him that her big brother's toenails were pink - She'd already given him a pedicure. Grampa asked her if she could give him one too. Of course, she went on then to help him decide what color he wanted... SOOOO, she didn't forget.
.
The next time she went there, she had her sparkly blue polish with her. Grampa got his toenails all painted and even one of his hands. My mom probably doesn't even have a bottle of remover in the house, so my dad was stuck for several days. He even went to the rodeo with blue fingernails - and I think EVERYONE noticed. What a sport! Almost reminds me of the time that my sister and I put rollers in his hair. :-) I may have to find that photo and share it here with you. Thank goodness my parents don't have a computer or internet access!
.

No comments: