Sunday, July 5, 2009

Great-Grandma Turns 102 - Late Post, Early June

"How long do we have to stay? I have other things to do today you know..."
.
Dad with one of his uncles. Hard telling what they are laughing about...
.
Ken and Elle doing a workbook to pass the time.
.
Some of the great-great grandchildren sharing John Deere toys.
.
Great-Grandma getting her hearing device ready for the big day.
.
Alex, first in line for cake - wouldn't you know?
.
The celebration is getting underway.
.
Just chilling with a John Deere combine.
.
Some of the great-great grandchildren enjoying their ice cream. Notice my two kids have a technology addiction.
.
Ken and one of my cousin's little girls. They are learning about Brown Bear.
.
Great-Grandma and eight of her children. She has outlived two of them... My Granny is the oldest. One of the other daughters is actually younger than my dad, which sort of complicates things... :-)
.
Great-Grandma and a sparse sampling of grandchildren. My Dad is the oldest...
.
Great-Grandma and barely a splattering of the great-grandchildren as well as some great-great grandchildren. Elle and Bryant are missing from this photo as they had run downtown. I am the oldest great-grandchild and Bryant is the oldest great-great grandchild.
.

No comments: