Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pix from Today - January 4, 2009






Ken's youngest brother, Paul, and his wife, Kim, came from Texas to spend a little bit of time with us this weekend. It was good to see them. Here are some photos of everyone. Ignore Bryant's attempt to appear to be smoking. It was cold outside and he could see his breath. Of course, that photo of us five is the only one where everyone is smiling, so I am kinda stuck with his naughty antics...
.
As for my attempt to select the top 10 pictures of 2008, I have come up with about 30 of them... so, it may be the top ten with twice that many "runner's up" - SMILE. Again, if you have any favorites that I have posted in 2008, let me know as I am interested in your "votes".
.
This week, Ken and Elle return to school tomorrow while the boys go back on Tuesday. Starting that day, we'll have the first of three evenings of basketball. Dayton has his third birthday this week - HURRAY! We also have an EMS meeting and an American Legion Meeting. That will make for an extra busy week. We hope you each have a good one and I'll try to catch my breath enough to get the "Top Ten" done.
.

No comments: