Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 17, 2008






Today is Thursday, April 17, 2008. Two years ago today, Elle was admitted to a hospital in China for her palate surgery. She would have the operation a week after that. I have no doubt that she was alone and very frightened. She was only 13 months old then. Sixteen years ago today, Ken and I learned that I was pregnant with Bryant. It was a LONG pregnancy with morning sickness up to the day he was born. Isn't it amazing how much life can change?


Yesterday, we celebrated Conlee's sixth birthday with a Monster Truck party. Elle enjoyed playing with her cousins and big brothers. His cake was really neat. He got three more WebKinz to add to his collection along with lots of other fun gifts. Here are some photos from the night. I have a wonderful audio clip of Elle from the car, but I doubt that it will load because its too large. I will try it as its own post later and see if it will go. Keep your fingers and toes crossed!


No comments: