Tuesday, October 30, 2007

As A Family

Each day that passes is a day closer to meeting ElleAnna. Everyone in our house is excited - and its the topic of conversation ALL THE TIME! I noticed that someone wrote "Meet My Sister" on the kitchen calendar for November 14. Hmmm, I wonder who did that? As far as the boys are concerned, THEY are going to China to GET their SISTER. Ken and I are only going along to pay for things, carry the luggage, and sign the necessary documents. :-) I am thrilled that they are so pumped up about the journey that we are about to embark on. Their excitement is contagious and unavoidable. They constantly remind me that it will all work out fine when I start stressing about potential problems. I am so glad that they are going with us to GET THEIR SISTER! I cannot imagine doing this any other way - this is our family's journey, not just Ken's or mine. From the beginning, we've done this together. The two weeks in China will be incredible. The five of us need to do it together, hand in hand, from the beginning.

No comments: